Sunday, August 29, 2021

Welcome!

Your first blog assignment will be to write an entry about your total experience of English so far, and  comment on your level and use of other languages. Let the text flow freely and do not restrict yourself.

From now onwards, read each post that appears here, and preferably also comment on each. Help your classmates with their language and by contributing additional ideas and sources.

In your ramblings around the World Wide Web, if you ever come across anything IB-worthy, especially anything connected to our LangLit studies, post a link with a comment here so others could also benefit from it. Label your post for easy access later. Your own name should be one label so everybody knows who has posted what. If a suitable label has been used already, use the same (to avoid clutter).

What is here is only one facet of things. Your other important tools are:
* the LangLit Study Guide
* Stuudium + Tera
* your portfolio

Enjoy:)

1 comment:

  1. I started learning English at age 5. My family is Estonian and I speak Estonian with them, but I have always learned in English. Even when I lived in Estonia, I would go to international schools primarily in English. I would say I'm fluent in English, more so than my mother tongue Estonian. I also learned French, Spanish, and Italian but can't speak those fluently.

    ReplyDelete

Revision for Paper 1 - some useful links

Political cartoons: https://www.ncpedia.org/anchor/analyzing-political-cartoons# https://www.blitznotes.org/ib/eng-langlit-sl/cartoon_conven...