Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Language background

Throughout my life, I have learned many languages because I have traveled a lot. I have lived in the Netherlands for four years, in America for one year. I am currently living in Estonia, it is my second year here. My native language is Georgian and I was born there. I am fluent in Georgian and speak the language at home and around most of my friends.


I first started to learn English when I moved to America. Everyone around me was a native speaker which made the process of my learning much quicker. After I moved back from America, I always watched shows and movies in English which kept improving my vocabulary. In school, English has always been one of my favorites because it always came naturally, therefore it was simple to get good grades.

I am looking to improve my grammar since that is my weakest point in the English language. Essay writing, listening, and speaking are much more familiar to me.

1 comment:

Revision for Paper 1 - some useful links

Political cartoons: https://www.ncpedia.org/anchor/analyzing-political-cartoons# https://www.blitznotes.org/ib/eng-langlit-sl/cartoon_conven...