Monday, September 6, 2021

About My language background

I have learned English for since first grade but I'd say that I'm not very fluent. I'm from Sri Lanka and my mother tongue is Sinhala. Since middle school I've been studying in English. But I only started speaking in English when I came to Estonia about 6 years ago. I am good at writing, but it usually takes way too long for me to get started (get it going). My reading experience I'd say not very good. I don't read that often and the book I read are usually short (500<pages).  I think I've read more books during this summer than 2 previous years combined

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very interesting to read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the text but I think where you said : for since first grade, might be wrong.

    With love,
    Enes

    ReplyDelete

Revision for Paper 1 - some useful links

Political cartoons: https://www.ncpedia.org/anchor/analyzing-political-cartoons# https://www.blitznotes.org/ib/eng-langlit-sl/cartoon_conven...